Saturday, October 1, 2011

12 hours

of sleep makes me happy/patient/ready to tackle the housekeeping that I have ignored until this point in the week.  Half a day is exactly how long I sawed logs last night (it sounds like more when you put it in 24 hour terms).  I fell asleep at 9:00 (I think because Greta VanSustern was coming on, but it might of been a little earlier than that because the last thing I remember was Hannity arguing about something or another.  And no, it is not me who chose to watch Fox News as they are rarely kind to American Educators).  I vaguely remember my DH nudging me toward the bedroom so I wouldn't get a crick in my neck from sleeping on the couch.  The next thing I knew, the sun was up (I usually get up before the crack of dawn and leave for work in the dark).  I might have slept even later if my DH's office hadn't called on the home phone (they apologized profusely when I answered all groggy).  I actually feel rested.  I think this afternoon, I will take a nap (in the hopes that rest can be stored up like camels store water).

No comments:

Post a Comment