Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where have I been?

Well to make a long story short, my beautiful new car was totaled on the 23rd (and I scared everyone I know).  No, no, no, it wasn't because I had it pegged out at 140 (because it could have gone that fast).  Another driver blew a stop sign and nailed me.  She hit me so hard I was propelled across three lanes of traffic.  Three lanes.  Yes, yes, yes, I'm fine.  I have a sprained ankle, but that's all.  I did get to ride in an ambulance (not exactly something on my bucket list, but hey).  My car though...the one I searched and searched for (and apparently took the dealer to the cleaners on) is history.  Cars, however, can be replaced.  I am blessed to be fine.  So that's where I've been.  I just couldn't write about it until now (without crying, and I hate to do that in front of others).  And nothing else seemed that important.  But now, look out...I have quite a few pages of my writer's notebook filled with things to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment