Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I AM SUMMER WIFE!

So, last Friday was my last contract day.  I went over to school yesterday to finalize some paperwork with my process coordinator.  So now, ladies and gentlemen, I am SUMMER WIFE (and mom)!!!  Who is Summer Wife, you ask?  Well, she's the one who keeps up with the laundry, vacuums even if people aren't coming over, cooks things from scratch and packs a lunch for the DH in the morning.  Summer Mom has dozens of fun things planned because the monkeys and I cram as much vacay into the days as possible (ala Phineas and Ferb).  Now, my DH will argue that Summer Wife doesn't truly arrive until two weeks after school ends, because Narcolepsy Wife comes first.  But, I beg to differ.  So far, I have made three home cooked meals and the house is relatively clean.  Although, I did fall back to sleep after giving the monkeys breakfast and didn't wake up until 11:30...  (ahhh the life of leisure), so maybe he's right (I only said maybe). 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a summer wife and mom, too! Although I haven't made it very far yet...sleep and laziness are too needed right now! Enjoy uour summer!

    ReplyDelete