Wednesday, November 15, 2017

We were on a break

Hello friends!  So...my small break from blogging turned into a large break.  Let me catch you all up to speed.  Currently...I'm still a process coordinator (though I am doing some behavior stuff on the side).  The monkeys are now in Middle School and High School (Freshman year is no joke).  I still have chickens (though there has been a fair amount of tragedy in that department...thanks a lot opossums).  My DH retired from law enforcement and is now working as a "behavior detection officer" (much the same...better pay and hours).  I can't really think of anything else off the top of my head.   I am going to attempt to write somewhat regularly, but I can't make any guarantees.  I will recommend, that if you love baseball, SEL and school in general...you can follow me on Twitter @Mayhew2nd.  

No comments:

Post a Comment