Sunday, February 13, 2011
Sunny over at The Caffeinated Teacher tagged me with a 7 Facts award, and so I will provide you all with seven random pieces of vital information about me. Lucky you, especially because when I'm done I am supposed to tag 15 friends with the same award/task (I really wish right now that a few of you had a blog, too...you know who you are).
1. I made a New Year's Resolution to give encouragement, time, or a gift to someone each day. So far, I have had the opportunity to do it every day this year. Although, on days when the opportunity doesn't present itself clearly to me, I just run by Aldi and put a quarter in each of the front carts so people don't have to pay the deposit (I think it still counts).
2. I have some sort of weird contest in my head involving couponing. Each week, I match the ads from our local grocery to the coupons I have in my box (they are all categorized and alphabetized within the categories). Today, my bill was supposed to be $98.87, but it ended up $65.41. I win!! Yay!!
3. I have a touch of CDO (it's like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order the way they belong...see #2)
4. I want to be a building administrator (I even have the degree and certification, just not the experience). When I get to sit in for my building principal, I totally feel like I'm in my element. I love it.
5. I enjoy watching UFC fights. I can't really explain that.
6. Even though I said I wouldn't watch American Idol this year without Simon, I have been. I still love it. I also really like TVline.com's commentary by Michael Slezak.
7. Even when I was young, I knew I wanted to be a teacher. My sister says I wouldn't ever leave school in a timely fashion. In 5th grade, I used all my "bonus bucks" in order for Mrs. W. to let me teach a lesson about maps to my class (nerdy much?). I loved grading so much I volunteered to do it for my 6th grade Reading teacher.
So there you have seven random things about me. Who else would like to give it a go? Maybe...
Well, Shut my Mouth!
A Place to Share
What the Teacher Wants!
Elementary, My Dear, or Far From It
I know I was supposed to tag 15, but 5 will have to do it.
Written for your enjoyment by Frau M.