- We had hail damage to our roof while we were on vacay, and it is getting replaced (thank you insurance adjuster guy).
- Half of the painting that I started last year is finished.
- My DH whisked me away for a romantic stay at a Bed and Breakfast that used to be a school (btw it was for our 12th anniversary). The monkeys stayed with my DH's sister who totally spoiled them (the pool, Burger King, Wal-Mart to pick a toy, and staying up late for a movie with popcorn).
- I continue to study for the Praxis on July 23rd (ask me anything about PL 94-142 and I can tell you...I hope).
- We ripped out a temporary wall in my new classroom (it just didn't make sense to have it chop the room into half when there was just so much wasted space...plus it was ugly. The janitors love the "openness" which probably translates into easier to sweepness, but hey happy janitor = happy teacher).
- I am (with my sister) working on VBS for my church (we are taking a break today because two days of painting signs on the floor is a young woman's game, and I am not young).
- My DH's niece moved into our basement yesterday (even though she has a day job, it will still be nice to have a built-in babysitter in my guestroom).
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Just when you thought
I was done with this little blogging thing, here I am (thank you to those who have complained about not having anything to read...ego boosts are super). The last few weeks have been a little nuts. So, here's a report (I'll do bullet points to keep it from meandering).
Written for your enjoyment by Frau M.