Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I PASSED!

I am so, so thankful to not have to spend another $90 (not that I have it at this point in the summer).  I am so, so thankful to not have to study even harder that I did last time (.  I am so, so thankful that I spent the majority of my day figuring out schedules for my students (as I can now legally make changes to IEP's).  I seriously have a new appreciation for the nightmare that is making sure students get both the services and content they need.  There's a reason they say not to judge a girl before you've walked a mile in her sparkly flats (I had to give up heels due to my new clientele).  Aside from being mean, it's hard to truly understand what a job entails until you are kneedeep...just sayin'.  So that's the view from here...now off I go to open house.

No comments:

Post a Comment