Thursday, August 11, 2011

Don't Stand so Close to Me

Unless you are under the age of 10, then it's ok (a little boy at Target came running up to me and hugged me once like I was his long lost friend...I was far from home so I really didn't know him, but it was still ok).  I have personal space issues.  I hate, hate, hate it when people crowd up on me in line at the store (hey lady with the cart that just bumped my ankle...scoot back).  I don't like it when people hug me to greet me.  I will give you a look (you will know if you are the recipient) if you shoulder check me for fun.  My disdain for personal space invaders is exacerbated by the heat.  So, I'd like to apologize to my fellow fair goers.  I know there is only so much space inside the 4H building, and I'm not anyone special to get more than my 2 square feet of space, but for the good of everyone, please move over...just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment