Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh Foreigner...

why is your song running on repeat through my head?  Oh wait, I know...I have exactly two weeks until Open House at which time my room has to be looking good (by good, I don't mean the same way the Clover makes her room look good by shoving everything in a closet).  As of today it isn't quite there.  But, the good news is that the dead smell that previously wafted through the air of my new space is no longer detectable by anyone but me (heightened sense of smell is one of my many super powers).  So, tomorrow (and probably the rest of the week), I am off to continue the work that is turning shambles to chic.  After all, it's so ur-gent (just in case you didn't know what song I meant).  And really, at this point, it is an actual emergency, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment