So, as I was cruising the blogs this morning, I saw Kristen over at First Grade-California Style linked up with A Teeny Tiny Teacher's Linky party, 11 in 11. So, I thought I would join in, too.
11. Favorite Movie I watched: I loved this movie for two reasons. First, it has penguins (I love all things arctic). Second, it is one of my most favorite read-alouds for 2nd grade. Even though the movie didn't stick to the book, it was still really good, you know for a family movie.
6. Favorite thing I've pinned: I know this is going to sound crazy, but I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account. Therefore, I don't have a Pinterest. I have cruised on the front page and made a few cute things I saw there.
5. Favorite blog post: I have several favorites (the ones that still make me laugh a little when I go back and read them. But, one of my favorites comes from the blog I broke (I tried to get all fancy and didn't save) called Quarters in the Jar. It's called That Ice Cube thing Really does Work.
4. Favorite accomplishment: I passed the Praxis with 191/200 for my special education mild/moderate cross-cat certification. I studied really hard until the test day as I hadn't had a special education class since my undergrad. It felt so good to not just pass, but to really really pass (although I wish I had gotten a perfect).
3. Favorite picture: Is one I took of my daughter on a carousel last year. She isn't looking at the camera and is laughing. I love it.
2. Favorite memory: Seeing my kids run to their Nan and Poppy when they got off the plane from their summer-long mission trip to Russia. My monkeys were so excited to finally see them after they were gone all summer long.
1. Goals for 2012: Drink more water, slow down, don't procrastinate.