Here are the pros so far:
- I am actually doing the work I schlep home each night (instead of my usual MO of taking my school bag on a little trip from my school desk to my home desk and back again).
- The house is much more peaceful
- NO SPONGEBOB!!!!! (Nor Dora for that matter)
- More reading is happening around the house (though I still haven't read anything for pleasure during this school year...only for information. My book list is getting mighty long).
- The monkeys are finding new ways to entertain themselves (Monopoly, anyone?).
- The monkeys are finding new ways to entertain themselves (Mom, will you play Monopoly with us?).
- I have been doing work at home.
- I don't have anything to talk about at the water cooler (oh wait, that would imply that I have people I talk to in my building).