Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'll take what I can get

About a week ago I lamented that my room was suffocating me. The heat was on. I was dying a slow, melting death in the name of saving a few dollars (I shouldn't joke, it is fairly dire). We couldn't open the windows. We weren't "allowed." However, today, our RGP told us in a staff meeting that we could indeed open them (because having fans defeats the purpose of using no air). I wish I had thought to bring a fan, but that would have meant I would have had to buy one (I gave them all away after I left inferno school), and now I would have had to lug it home.

So yay for me and yay for my class. We will no longer be forced to have eighty bazillion drink breaks and subsequent restroom breaks (this is not hyperbole it really was that many). The room will not smell of stale meatloaf (can't explain it, but it does). We will have a breeze. Ten more days...we can do it, and now be a teeny bit cooler while we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment