Sunday, July 11, 2010

Top 5 ways

to know your server has absolutely NO EXPERIENCE with children:

1. She places every drink directly in front of the baby.
2. She places every plate of food directly in front of the baby.
3. She gives the baby the straws for the whole table.
4. She gives the baby the hot wetnaps for the whole table.
5. She gives the baby the mints for the whole table.

Check off all five and you have our (my BFF's family and mine) server from today. My arm is a little sore (as I am sure my BFF's is too) from using cat-like reflexes to pull the items away from the littlest member of our party. The funny (ironic, not ha ha) thing is, I know the server didn't even realize that she was doing her very best to create the perfect storm of restaurant disaster. She should have given us a tip for not letting it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment