maybe I have too much to tell. It's a little of both. I have a lot on my plate right now (resulting in tears that I usually try to quash, but somehow have been flowing in front of people. I hate that, btw). So, I'm a pretty private person and I try to keep the touchy feely things to myself. So in that regard, I don't have enough for a whole entry. On the other hand...sooo many things are blogworthy that I really can't choose just one. For example:
- I heard students calling the water fountain that doesn't have much pressure "The Kissing Fountain." Awwww and Ewwww all at the same time.
- The Cubscout came home and wanted to transfer back to my school after an Alexander sort of day at his new school.
- The Britney Spears Glee episode was awesome (I wish I could sing like my BFF, and I would totally be on that show...hey, it could happen).
- One of my young friends drew a picture of Viola Swamp and tried to tape it to my classroom door (I fancy myself more like Miss Frizzle, anyway).
- Some lady at the Dollar General tried to pass a bad check, right in front of me (she was literally in front of me), and when they got another cashier to help with checkout some other lady cut in front of all eight of us in line because "I only have these two things."
- I'm down to one caterpillar. Ferb must have escaped ;)
- The kindergartner started Daisies, which was totally fun and organized (or the total opposite of the Cubscouts pack last year...whichever)
- My washer is on the blink, resulting in an entertaining (depending on your perspective) trip to the Laundromat.
So, there you have it. My week at a glance, and it's only Wednesday.