Sunday, September 19, 2010

Writer's block

it's not that I have it. I don't because there are several (by several I mean approximately 80) stories I could tell you from this week in primary education. It's just I'm exhausted. Emotionally and physically (and there's that pesky confidentiality thing).

I could tell you instead about how my DH got called out every. night. this. week., the Cubscout got his tongue clipped and ohmygoodnesstherewassososomuchblood., the kindergartner has been visited not once, but twice this week by the Tooth Fairy, or about how way cool our new pastor's family is (they spent the night at our house). That's just home stuff, though. And probably not why you are here. My goal for the week (besides cohesive, legible lesson plans that aren't just in my head) is at least three posts (only one of which will be about my family).

No comments:

Post a Comment