Friday, April 22, 2011

Hellllllllloooooooooo Break!

Ok, today is my first and only day of Spring Break (as our makeup PD presenter kindly pointed out so, so many times, we had our break during the blizzard), but boy am I ever thankful for my one day.  Today, I plan to do all the things I have put off (you know the stuff...license renewals, finding the a new pair of fabulous heels, etc. because who really wants their driver's license picture taken after a full day of teaching or to try on shoes after being on one's feet all day?).  Thoughts of elementary instruction will not enter my mind until either insomnia hits tonight or around 8:00 p.m. on Sunday.  Whichever (in case you are concerned, the outline of my lessons is already jotted down in the ole planbook.  I just don't have all the accompanying SMARTboard presentations and independent practice work lined out).  So it's back at it I go...right after another cup of coffee and TMZ (which I DVR).

No comments:

Post a Comment