Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Why, Wednesday, Why?

Today was just one of those days.  You know the ones (if you have no idea what I mean by "those days", you can stop reading right here).  The ones where very few things go right.  Or in my case the ones that start out with things I can't discuss in an open forum and end with driving the truck like it was stolen in order to meet the bus at home after a "surprise" staff meeting (it is actually not supposed to be a surprise, but I put it in my calendar wrong and if my calendar doesn't say I need to be someplace, I probably won't be there).  So you may be thinking, "Whew sounds like a doozy...good thing it's over for Frau!"  But alas, it is not.  Because now, I'm headed to wrestling practice for two hours in the stinky high school weight room (actually, I don't mind this because my fellow wrestling moms and I sit and chit-chat, so it's kind of like my social time... without appetizers and Diet Cokes all around).

No comments:

Post a Comment