Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dear Mr. Janitor,

I am very sorry about the mess left in my classroom today. I know it is more than the usual "remnants of learning fulfilled" that litter my floor every night (random completed worksheets left behind by the one who checks his mail and inadvertantly leaves it on the table/floor/wherever, a few spelling tiles here or there, and my personal favorite...free reading books on the tables).

I know. The confetti is everywhere. I know. It's just, you see, my head exploded (on accident...I try to keep it in check, mostly) and it left pieces of my personality all over the room (I like to imagine I am full of confetti which beats the tar out of anything else).

So, I promise to do my best from here on out to push down the feelings which eventually lead to tickertape parades in my classroom. I think I can make it 15 more days.

Love,
Frau M.

P.S. To make it up to you, I will dust the blinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment