Saturday, February 5, 2011

More Snow!?

Right before my DH and settled in for our long winter's nap (longer for him because I have been sleeping in all week), he went to let the dog in the garage so that our canine friend could have an accident be warm overnight.  When my DH came back to the bedroom, he said, "You're not going to believe this...it's snowing.  Again."  Now, we just dug out from about 21 inches of snow on Wednesday.  I thought, "Oh right...the meteorologist said we might have some flurries from the storm system moving across the southern part of our state."  However, this morning when I got up, I peeked out the window and behold...the street is covered again.  There was a little blacktop showing yesterday (giving me hope of a thaw even though I know that when there is salt the melting point of ice is 16 degrees not 33).  Don't get me wrong.  I love snow, but only really in small manageable amounts.  Not in apocalyptic proportions.  The good groundhog did not see his shadow, and I want my spring now (even though there will not be a break during it).

No comments:

Post a Comment