Thursday, September 15, 2011

I made it!

You see, today was payday in my district where you receive June, July and August's paychecks on June's payday.  That is a reeeaaallly long time to go without any income.  Yes, yes, I know I should just bank it and transfer the exact paycheck amount on what would be the paydays, but for some reason I don't.  So then by the first part of September I am hurtin' for certain.  It is just so easy to spend it when it is there.  And then there are all the fees and memberships that a new school year brings which leave you even more cash-strapped.  But today began the steady flow of income back into my checking account leaving me once again with the feeling that I can breathe (and not double check my account online every few hours just to be sure I didn't forget to subtract a check at some point).

No comments:

Post a Comment