Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Update

This week just flew on by and now we are starting the new one (yikes!).  Maybe the flying has something to do with all the Starbucks I have been drinking (unfortunately, I just used the last of my giftcards).  So here's a brief rundown.
  • The coop for the chickens is complete and they have moved in (and out of my garage which was smelling a little like the fair).
  • The Cubscout started selling the dreaded popcorn (overpriced if you ask me, and oh so hard to sell, but please do send me a message if you want some).
  • The Clover has decided on a hatching chick project for the 4H.  I think this means that we will end up having even more chickens. 
  • We attended the PTA carnival and for some reason, all the Clover wanted to do was fishing booth.  I guess she was attracted to the mystery of it all.  The Cub and Clover burned through $10 worth of tickets like it was nothing (originally they were supposed to split $5, but the principal saw the bill in the Cub's hand and said, "$10 worth of tickets?  No problem," and the Cub is too shy to correct an adult).
  • The best thing though was picking my parents up from the airport after their 4 month journey across Russia.  My monkeys were so, so, so glad to see them after a long hot summer with no Nan and Poppy time.
So that's last week at a glance posted on Monday of the following week (a good indicator of the crazies that I am experiencing).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment