Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 5: What's your Sleep Number?

I can tell you what mine is now.  It is 2, because I slept on the most comfy mattress of my whole life.  I know you are confused because I have told you that we were camping in the travel trailer for this whole vacation (aka almost roughing it, but not really because of the whole we have a toilet, refrigerator and air conditioning thing).  So we found ourselves really close to my cousin's house.  I hadn't seen him or his wife for a long, long time, so we gave them a call.  They dropped everything and came home where we were treated to some SWEET tea (or just tea if you are from the south).  So my cousin's wife pretty much insisted that we stay with them, leave the camper at the end of the drive and pick it up later the next day after touring the area.  At first, I was reluctant to impose, but she was pretty insistent.  And boy am I glad.  The bed I slept on was the most. comfortable. bed. ever.  It was really great to reconnect with them (and go shopping at Target with my cousin's wife without the monkeys).  I hope that when they come to visit their people in my state, we get to return the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment